CYPRESS — Bored? Looking for something to do?
Here’s everything from football playoffs at the Houston Texans’ stadium to high school musicians performing in our own backyard … err … the Berry Center!
Don’t forget the Parade of Lights this Sunday evening! The “official” start time is sunset … so be there early! Weather forecasts have the parade weather in the mid-50s, but this is Texas so be prepared for anything!
Stuff to do this weekend:
• 1. Cy Creek football playoff — 7 p.m. Friday @ Rice University
• 2. Cy-Fair football playoff — 2 p.m Saturday @ NRG Stadium
• 3. CFVFD Blood Drive — 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/cfvfd-station-13-hosting…/
• 4. Pct. 5 / Cy-Fair lacrosse tournament stuffed animal donation drive — Saturday & Sunday: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/cy-fair-lacrosse-teams-u…/
• 5. Parade of Lights at HWY 6 & Firefighter relief donations — Sunday ~5:30 p.m.: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/21st-parade-of-lights-se…/
• 6. CFISD musicians at Berry Center — Sunday 2:30 /6:30 p.m.: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/cy-fair-band-cfisd-clari…/
• 7. CFVFD toy drive — now till Dec. 13: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/cy-fair-vfd-initiates-20…/
• 8. LSC-CyFair Student Talent Showcased in Art Gallery Nov. 29-Dec. 13: https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/lsc-cyfair-student-talent-showcased-in-art-gallery-nov-29-dec-13/
• 9. Texas State Guard looking for citizens to serve (Huntsville National Guard Armory): https://cypressnewsrev.wpengine.com/texas-state-guard-looking-for-citizens-to-serve/
You can support the Cypress News Review in a handful of ways.
1. We’re uploading our action and news photos to a new reseller. https://cypressnewsreview.pixieset.com/
2. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.