CYPRESS — Come and join in the fun as the Lone Star College-CyFair Library celebrates International Games Week for the next month. Everything is free and there are activities for all ages.
• Monday night movies will take place at 6 p.m. in LRNC 144 on Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, and Nov. 12. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. For a listing of the titles shown, please visit www.tinyurl.com/cyfgames2018.
• The Escape Room Experience will take place on Oct. 20 and Nov. 10 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in LRNC 118-120. This card game gives the feel of an escape room allowing a group to solve clues to find the secret code. Each session will last approximately 1 hour. Groups will be able to sign up on a first come, first served basis at 8:45 a.m. the day of the program for one of the hour long time slots. Groups should have 2-8 people, and minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Giant games have invaded the library. You will find Jenga, Tic Tac Toe, Franken 4, and more. Take a picture of you and your group playing the games and post to the library’s social media for a chance to win a game themed prize pack.
The LSC-CyFair library is part of the Harris County Public Library system and open to the public. It is located on the Lone Star College-CyFair campus at 9191 Barker Cypress, Cypress, TX 77433. Take Entrance 3 off of West Road and turn left at either of the stop signs. Visitors may park anywhere that is not designated as Faculty/Staff Parking. Lot H is directly in front of the library.
You can support the Cypress News Review in a handful of ways.
1. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
2. Click any and all ads that interest you on our website. This helps our supporters know that you like our content!
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.