Dear CFISD community,
The two-week early voting period for the Nov. 6 general election began Monday, Oct. 22 and will continue through Nov. 2. I encourage you to make your voice heard by casting your vote either at an early voting site or your election day polling location.
Please take a few minutes to browse the voter-specific ballot and polling locations on Harris County Clerk Stan Stanart’s website by entering in your name and address. You can also access the early voting sites and hours on the site.
Some of the convenient early voting sites in our community include:
• Jersey Village City Hall (16327 Lakeview Drive, Jersey Village, 77040);
• Richard & Meg Weekley Community Center (8440 Greenhouse Road, Cypress, 77433);
• Juergen’s Hall Community Center (26026 Hempstead Highway, Cypress, 77429); and
• Prairie View A&M University – Northwest (9449 Grant Road, Houston, 77070).
Voting is a key component of the freedom and democracy we enjoy in the United States, but too few of registered voters participate in this important process. I encourage each of you to exercise your right to vote, either during the early voting period or on Election Day.
Mark Henry, Ed.D.
Superintendent of School
You can support the Cypress News Review in a handful of ways.
1. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
2. Click any and all ads that interest you on our website. This helps our supporters know that you like our content!
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.