HOCKLEY — The four-day session will be held on Monday and Wednesday afternoons over the next two weeks at the Hockley Community Center, 28515 Old Washington Rd, Hockley, TX 77447.
These classes teach awareness and self-defense techniques in an active hands-on classroom environment. They are free and open to women of all ages.
• Monday, March 1, 12:30pm-3:30pm
• Wednesday, March 3, 12:30pm-3:30pm
• Monday, March 8, 12:30pm-3:30pm
• Wednesday, March 10, 12:30pm-3:30pm
Find out more & register here: https://constablepct5.com/index.php/rad/
We’ll be taking extra precautions to protect the safety of both our RAD students and our certified RAD instructors, as follows:
RAD safety precautions:
- Buddy system- All participants must sign up in teams of two. These teams will work together throughout the four sessions.
- Everyone must wear a facemask.
- We will maintain social distancing standards in all class sessions.
- Students’ temperature will be checked daily.
- Workout gloves are recommended for all participants.
We will also have hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, face masks and a digital non-contact thermometer.
Class size is limited and may fill up quickly.
Please fill out the short form on our website to register: https://constablepct5.com/index.php/rad-registration/