CYPRESS — The Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Athletics Department has announced its ticketing procedures for the 2020 football season.
Due to state regulations and University Interscholastic League (UIL) guidelines regarding stadium capacity limits, the department will not sell season tickets. Seating at Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union and Pridgeon stadiums will be limited to reduced capacity to meet social distancing requirements, and tickets will be sold on a week-to-week basis.
Season tickets from 2019 will be rolled over to the 2021 season for potential renewal.
All 2020 tickets will be sold by section as general admission, with the number of tickets to be determined by the available capacity needed for each school to meet social distancing requirements. Priority will be given to event participants, who will have access to a minimum of two tickets on an initial purchase offering and potentially up to eight tickets depending on remaining availability on a second purchase option.
Presale tickets will be $7 for adults and $4 for students and sold on a week-to-week basis in the following order beginning each Sunday prior to game days:
- Parents of athletes, band, cheer and drill team members can purchase through the online ticketing system (www.cy-fairtix.com) on Sunday and Monday up to the limit below, which was determined by the number of available seats and student participants. A student ID number is required to access the purchasing portal.
o Bridgeland High School, Cypress Woods, Cypress Ranch and Cy-Fair high schools: two tickets per student ID number;
o Cypress Creek and Jersey Village high schools: three tickets per student ID number; and
o Cypress Falls, Cypress Lakes, Cypress Park, Cypress Ridge, Cypress Springs and Langham Creek high schools: four tickets per student ID number.
- Student section tickets will be available beginning Tuesday at the respective campus ticket office for the established Section F limits at CFFCU Stadium (90 tickets) and Pridgeon Stadium (80).
- All remaining tickets from sections not utilized by fine arts will be available through the online ticketing system on Tuesday until three hours prior to game time at presale prices. Those who purchased tickets during the initial buy on Sunday and Monday will be able to secure additional tickets on their side of the stadium if there is remaining availability, with a total limit of eight tickets for any purchaser.
- Any remaining tickets available three hours prior to game time can be purchased through the online ticketing system or at the ticket booth until 90 minutes after game time or tickets are sold out. If available, tickets on the opposite side of the stadium – up to eight – may be purchased.
- The ticket booths will open at each stadium one hour prior to game time. Within three hours of game time, ticket prices will be $8 for adults and $5 for elementary students.
Signs with QR codes will be prominently displayed throughout the stadium parking lots so game attendees can access e-tickets for admission to avoid waiting in lines. Masks and face coverings will be required at all games by all attendees. Spectators will be asked to maintain social distancing and respect the distance of fellow game attendees.
To accommodate reduced stadium capacity, no passes will be accepted, including district, faith-based leader and Super Senior passes.
Adjustments to stadium and ticketing procedures may be made as needed throughout the 2020 season if new guidelines are introduced. For questions or further information, please contact your campus athletics office or the district athletics department at (281) 894-3980.
The Cypress News Review is your independent, locally owned online source for news, education news, information and sports in Cypress, Texas, since 2018.
Disclaimers: This website, related social media outlets, and future expansions, are not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Bridgeland Development, LP. BRIDGELAND® is a registered trademark of Bridgeland Development, LP.
Support the Cypress News Review:
- Bookmark us!
- Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview)
- Follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
- Visit our Amazon Store.