LOS ANGELES –– SQUARE ENIX® today announced that fan-favorite mobile RPGs FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® and WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® will host the FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS UNIVERSE collaboration event, bringing various limited-time promotions and events to both titles, now until March 24.
For the first time ever, this collaboration event introduces a new storyline simultaneously to both titles, which players can enjoy from different perspectives—2D in FFBE and 3D in WOTV FFBE. Further details can be found on the official collaboration website: https://ex-univ.wotvffbe.com
A new video highlighting the development teams behind both popular titles and shedding new light on the shared world and lore of the FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS UNIVERSE titles is available to view here:
Players of both titles are encouraged to participate in the below events to earn rewards in both FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS and WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS:
- “Sprouts of Devouring” Collaborative Quest – Players can join forces to defeat the Malboro and earn exciting rewards based on the total number of times the boss is defeated.
- For FFBE players, this includes Lapis, a Guaranteed Ticket (4★ /5★ /NV) and a NV EX Ticket (5★ /NV).
- For WOTV FFBE players, this includes Visiore, a MR+ Guaranteed Unit Summon Ticket A, a UR Guaranteed Summon Ticket A and more. Players can tune into the WOTV FFBE 1st Anniversary Livestream on March 20 PT for a chance to earn additional exciting rewards. The livestream will be viewable here: https://sqex.to/NOmGR
- Community Challenge – Players of both games can earn even more rewards by sharing/retweeting campaign posts on the official FFBE and WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages. Players can also enter a sweepstakes for fabulous physical prizes; full details and rules for entry are available on the official social channels.
- Free Vision Cards – Players can receive the “Encounter of Heroes” vision card in FFBE and the “Celebrating Crossed Paths” vision card in WOTV FFBE simply by logging in during the campaign period.
Additional limited-time events, rewards and bonuses in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS include:
- FF EXVIUS Universe Login Bonus – In addition to the “Encounter of Heroes” vision card, players can also receive VIP Coins, Lapis, a Guaranteed Ticket (5★ /NV), a Transcension Pearl and more by logging in daily.
- Free Weekly 10+1 Summon – Until March 31, players can complete one free 10+1 Summon each week, which guarantees one 5-star or Neo Vision unit.
- Additional campaigns available until April 7:
- Half energy for story quests from Seasons 1-3.
- Increased chance of ‘Great/Amazing Success’ when enhancing units.
- Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Experience, Riches and Crystals are all open.
Exclusive collaboration content in WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS includes:
- FF EXVIUS Universe Challenge Missions – Players can complete these limited-time challenge missions by March 30 to obtain materials needed to enhance the “Celebrating Crossed Paths” vision card.
- First Anniversary Countdown Part III Login Bonus – Players can receive a total of 2,500 Visiore simply by logging in daily.
- First Anniversary Countdown Part III Daily Free 10x Summon – Players can perform one free 10x Summon daily, now until March 16, for a total of 70 free summons.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
FFBE Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
FFBE Twitter: @FFBE_EN
FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ffbeen
FFBE Instagram: @ffbe_mog
FFBE YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxUqVaLo7D5FjuOhrCPsFA
WOTV FFBE Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
WOTV FFBE Twitter: @WOTVFFBE
WOTV FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wotvffbe
WOTV FFBE YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFubNpTanEfVvQrpl21In0A
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive developer commentary, special features and more. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app. The FF Portal App is available now on the App Store® and Google Play™. Access the FINAL FANTASY Portal Site here: https://www.finalfantasy.com/
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS ©2015-2021 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION:©2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019, 2021 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP, TRIPLE TRIAD, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.