It’s cookie time! Our 2019 Cookie Program kicked off this past weekend and runs through Sunday, March 24…which means there is plenty of time for your Girl Scout to join. Just talk to your girl’s troop/group leader to find out if her troop is participating.
Already participating? Here are a few helpful resources just for parents we don’t want you to miss:
- Parent Cookie Orientation – Watch this quick video for everything you need to know to help your Girl Scout succeed.
- 2019 Family Guide – This resource will take you through the entire Cookie Program, from dates to remember and safety rules to online marketing and more!
- Become a Digital Cookie Rock Star Webinar – Watch the recording of our girl and parent/caregiver webinar that kicks off cookie season every year. (You will need to register before you can access the recording.)
Have a Cookie Pro at home? GSUSA’s Cookie Pro contest is here! Girls can enter this contest for a chance to be one of 24 girls who win an all-expenses paid trip to southern California and a VIP adventure at Warner Bros. Studios. Get the details at girlscouts.org/cookiepro.
Support the Cypress News Review:
1. Bookmark us!
2. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.