SUGAR LAND — The holiday season is just around the corner, and Constellation Field is the place to celebrate everyone’s favorite time of year!
The Sugar Land Skeeters’ Second Annual Holiday Lights – Girl Scout Night on Saturday, Dec. 8 as they light up Constellation Field with 2.5 million lights.
This unique self-guided event is like nothing you have seen before. Your night will be filled with a holiday lights walking tour, meeting Santa Claus, carnival rides and games, working your way through a maze of lights, visiting with vendors, and enjoying festive foods at the ballpark.
It is sure to be a memorable experience for the entire family
Here are the overall details for our Second Annual Sleepover event during Holiday Lights:
• Enjoy Holiday Lights at Constellation Field anytime between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Sat., Dec. 8.
• The walking tour normally lasts from 1.5-2 hours, depending on how many activities in the ballpark you participate in.
• Less than 80 spots were available as of Nov. 20 to receive a one of a kind holiday themed patch commemorating the event.
• Visit from Santa Claus from 10 p.m. – 11 p.m. This visit is exclusively available to Scouts participating the Sleepover event.
• Midnight snack to be served in the Picnic Area.
• Holiday themed movie on the Texas sized videoboard.
• Breakfast WILL NOT be served for this event.
• Tickets will be $25/person.
• This event will take place entirely outdoors, similar to the Sleepover you’re used to during a Skeeters game.
• Each Sleepover ticket purchased will also come with a voucher good for a s’more pack! We’ll have campfires set up in centerfield that will allow you to create your own s’mores over an open flame!
• A full scale carnival will be located behind the stadium in centerfield. The Skeeters are expecting traditional carnival rides/games/food! All access wristbands will be available to purchase day of from the third party carnival promoter for $10/person.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit https://www.sugarlandskeeters.com/specials/sugar-land-holiday-lights-girl-scout-sleepover
You can support the Cypress News Review in a handful of ways.
1. We’re uploading our action and news photos to a new reseller. https://cypressnewsreview.pixieset.com/
2. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.