TEEX talks: Holiday Pet Safety – Antifreeze


Texas A&M Task Force 1’s Megan Gotta and K-9 Rogue have some tips for the holidays. During the chaos of the holidays, you pets can get into places they normally don’t go. Antifreeze is in a lot of garages and can also be outside on driveways or in the street under leaking vehicles. It is very dangerous when ingested and requires immediate veterinary aid. Make sure to keep all of your pets safe over the holidays.

Support the Cypress News Review:
1. Bookmark us!
2. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
3. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.

This month’s sponsor