Bookmark www.cypressnewsreview.com, and please share our content on your preferred social media apps to help us tell your story — the Cypress story!
Kathy and Ann stopped by the Precinct 5 Constable’s substation on Mason Road the other day to drop off new pj’s for those who have been victims of domestic violence.
There are just two days left to donate and fill those boxes at the collection stations. All donations go directly to agencies which help domestic violence victims in the Katy and West Harris County area.
Here are the collection locations:
• Precinct 5 Command – 17423 Katy Freeway
• Precinct 5 Station 2 – 4503 Hickory Downs
• Precinct 5 Station 3 – 1801 S. Dairy Ashford
• Precinct 5 Station 5 & 6 – 10080 Cypress Creek Bend
• Precinct 5 Station 7 – 541 S. Mason Rd.
23010 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.
801 FM 1463
6440 FM 1463
1998 Katy Mills
19901 Kingsland Blvd.
29813 N. Mason Road
547 S. Mason Road
19914 Park Row
23010 Seven Meadows Parkway
22020 Westheimer Parkway
You can support the Cypress News Review in a handful of ways.
1. We’re uploading our action and news photos to a new reseller. https://cypressnewsreview.pixieset.com/
2. Become a monthly patron for as little as $1 via Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/CypressNewsReview).
3. Click any and all ads that interest you on our website. This helps our supporters know that you like our content!
4. Like our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CypressNewsReview), follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/CypressNewsRev), and subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIuHUwXbt_R673iszcLz7g).
We’re relatively new to the scene, so our numbers might look small, but they’re growing exponentially thanks to your liking and sharing our content. Cypress is our home, and has gone for far too long without a dedicated news source, and we aim to fill that gap.